Solid Entertainments, based in the Republic of Cyprus, is the owner and operator of this website www.solid-entertainments.com, hereafter referred to by its website domain name solid-entertainments.com and/or Solid Entertainments.
For more information regarding the website's disclaimer, please visit the Website Disclaimer page. If anything is unclear about this disclaimer or policy, or for further information about organising or booking entertainment, acts, shows, other event organising services, or for possibilities of listing an act, show, or other entertainment service, please contact Solid Entertainments directly at info 'at' solid-entertainments.com
Privacy of Data & Information Collected
Solid Entertainments is dedicated to protecting the website user's privacy and safeguarding any personally identifiable information. Solid Entertainments uses all information collected/gathered via this Solid-Entertainments.com website in strict confidence and privacy. It is the company's policy to respect and protect the privacy rights of visitors to this website, any prospective guest/customer, as well as all partners and affiliates.
ANY INFORMATION AND DATA PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL BE USED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE, SECURITY AND PRIVACY. ANY COMPANY OR PERSONAL DETAILS SUBMITTED VIA THE BOOKING ENQUIRY FORM OR DIRECT CONTACT E-VIA MAIL WILL ALSO NOT BE DIVULGED TO ANY OTHER PARTIES, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED, VERIFIED OR APPROVED PRIOR BY THE SENDER.
What information may be collected through this website:
Entertainment organising, booking or other service enquiries in Cyprus can be submitted through this website, but not confirmed or paid online.
Solid Entertainments will explicitly ask when requiring further information that personally identifies you or any personal/business information needed to contact you, such as for accommodation booking request/reservation, or for sending general feedback. This might be in person, over email, telephone or other electronic communication.
Solid Entertainments will use such personal information to provide end entertainment and event organising service, and if requested, to inform you of new services and offers. Solid Entertainments might also use this information to process, validate and verify booking enquiries, and requests for other entertainment/event services.
When a user provides information through Solid-Entertainments.com - such as via the online enquiry/contact form - Solid Entertainments:
- Does not collect any unnecessary information, nor distribute any information externally without the user's knowledge or prior consent, nor collect any information without the user's knowledge or consent
- Attempts to store information as securely as possible and does not allow access to this information by external parties unless required by law (for example, if the information is subject to a warrant or subpoena)
- Any information collected is used solely by authorised Solid Entertainments personnel
Solid Entertainments may be compelled to disclose a certain amount of information by local law, such as under local Cypriot or EU court orders or legal notices to produce documents under law.
WEBSITE TRAFFIC TRENDS
For analytical purposes, Solid Entertainments collects information on website activity (such as number of users who visit the website, date and time of visits, number of pages viewed and location, entry page, exit page and links, type of browser, type of device, among other general web browsing statistical information).
Various data that may be monitored through the Solid-Entertainments.com website includes:
- Standard machine/device identity details (used to visit the website), as is normal and necessary when a user interacts with a website and its server; and
- ClickStream data on the nature of a user's visit to the site, including server address, user's upper domain category (e.g. .com, .org, .net, .cy, .eu, etc.) and thereby origin location, date and time of the visit, path taken to the Solid-Entertainments.com website (e.g. via a search engine and which one, social media driven traffic, or link from at another site), various pages accessed, route taken through the site, exit pages, exit links, sometimes searched words or terminology performed to find the website (as this may also be encrypted by search engines now), and any documents downloaded.
These types of website traffic trends are standard across most websites on the Internet.